Wednesday 17 May 2017

๐Ÿ”ฆSolo Taxonomy ๐Ÿ”ฆ

Image result for unhealthy food vs healthy food
IALT: reflect and talk about how I was able to understand the article I read about using the process of Solo Taxonomy.

The article I read about was titled... "Restrict Fast Food". 3 key idea's I found in this article is that this article is based upon...
  1. What we eat?!
  2. How much Sugar, Salt and Fat is in our food!!!
  3. How we can care more our health...
I found this article interesting because it kind of relates to me! For example there were 6 different reasons on why the author of this article, believes people would prefer fast food or takeaway over healthy long cooked fresh meals! I found that 2 of these reasons really relate to me. For example one reason that I found that really related to me was because "Fast Food" or "Takeaway" is designed to be TASTY or YUMMY! And therefore its only the taste that matters to some people, and not how much of the unhealthy ingredients are in the meals we eat. Another reason was because wouldn't we prefer getting a meal to eat in just a few minutes than in a few hours! I mean like "Fast Food" isn't just titled "Fast Food" for no reason but because you can get your food you in just a few minutes!

As I was completing questions before reading, during reading, and after reading it made me realise that I should be more careful with my food choices! For example instead of demanding takeaways and fast food every night.. a good healthy salad, or vegetable meal for dinner! I also realised that instead of me asking questions about what's put in or in our meals I basically just eat rather than asking how much fat, sugar and salt are put in meals therefore maybe this could be great advice for next time I order from a fast food restaurant.

Here is my Solo Taxonomy presentation based upon the article...





After reading this article, I've realised that healthy meals are important...

What are your thought on this article? & How do you think this article relates you? & Also how..

Thank you for viewing and please leave a comment of your advice, feedback and feedforward on what you think I could improve more on next time...

Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment