Wednesday 31 May 2017

๐ŸฌThat Sugar Film - Part.3 ๐Ÿฌ

Image result for sugar

IALT: reflect on completing the task based on the documentary "That Sugar Film".

Today room 9 and room 10 watched another part of the documentary of "That Sugar Film". This film, or documentary is based on man who hadn't eaten sugar for a long period of time, until deciding to see how his body would affect to all the sugar.. if he had eaten 40 tsp of sugar through food and sugar, daily for the next 60 days. This documentary is very long so in order to keep up from BOREDOM our 2 wonderful Kia Manawanui teachers (Ms Komor, Ms Kyla) decided to break the movie up into a sensible number of sections. After we watch each section we do follow up task(s) by answering and inserting images, answers, and questions about our opinion on what section of the film or documentary we watched. 

After watching Part.3 I worked through the follow up question given with Ana! It was hard for me because remembering some of the main parts of the movie wasn't a easy task for me but after having great deep discussions with Ana we were able to work through our challenges and reach appropriate understandings.



Something I enjoyed about doing this task was that I was able to realise how much sugar and how unhealthy I can be at times. I also was able to realize that I can make a change in the types of healthy and unhealthy foods I eat therefore, next time eating something sugary I have the ability  to change my food choices. 

A challenge I found was calculating the sugary foods or the sugar I've eaten from the last few weeks... but after realising and really thinking about it I was able to realize each day it is a huge possibility that I could've eaten 30-40 teaspoons of sugar daily all from last week!!

Image result for sugar

What do you think or what are your thoughts on this?

Please leave a comment below... and thank you for viewing!!
Many Thanks.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment