Thursday 25 May 2017

🇳🇿Kiwi Breaks Bungy Jumping Record 🇳🇿

IALT: reflect about an article which states that a New Zealander just broke, or broke a Bungy Jumping record.

WoooHooo!!! WOW After reading an article's title I was engaged and learned that a Kiwi bungy jumping  just broke the world record for the most bungy jumps in 24 hours. According to the article, Mike Heard leaped off the Auckland Harbour Bridge more than 160 times. Which was not only insane in my perspective but also amazing and unbelieveable. The previous record was 158 which was set by an Australian man Beau Retallick 3 years ago in 2014. Heard’s 24-hour bungy marathon has been done in aid of the Mental Health Foundation. Mike is no stranger to bungy jump records. They say in 2008 he set the record in when he jumped 103 times in 24 hours which is fully full on. But apparently that record was beaten and until Heard took it back it was held by Australian Beau Retallick with 158 crazy  jumps. Mike broke the record just under five hours into his attempt. He took few hours to sleep after midnight before returning at 5.30am which is something I know I could never do to continue jumping away..

Imagine jumping off the Harbour Bridge 160 times...!!!! Honestly, if I ever just stood at the top of the Harbour Bridge preparing for 1 jump I would've felt like I was going NUTS 😵!!! But who knows maybe in the future overcoming my fear of heights could be goal I could work towards!
Something I enjoyed about this article was that it was very entertaining and bright! Not only that but know the type of thoughts that run through people's head. For example jumping off the Harbour Bridge 160 times!!!
Please comment below your thoughts, perspective, or viewpoint on this article?!
Thanks for viewing... :) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment