Thursday 25 May 2017

🎂 100 Year Old Twins 🎂


Image result for 100th birthday cake

IALT: reflect on an article based on a pair of twins that turned 100 years old.

A set of twins Maria Pignaton Pontin and Paulina Pignaton Pandolfi from brazil, May 24 is a huge milestone in life for them. The women will celebrate their 100th birthday. Both women are proud mothers and grandmothers that have reached 100 years in life. Paulina has six children, 19 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren, while on the other hand Maria has five children, 12 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.In order to mark their birthday the pair took part in the fun shoot in the city of Vitória, in Brazil, where they’re already local celebrities.

Something that challenged me was writing about how I felt about this article. In order to make things easier fr me I had to imagine I had a twin or I was in their position! I mean like wouldn't it just be AWESOME if you and your twin turned 100 years old together reaching, not only a HUGE milestone but also an AMAZING accomplishment that not all people can reach or complete... :)

I couldn't believe what I read, but at the end of the day I was happy and for these two twins, that have reached a huge milestone as one in life!


Wow! Imagine if you had a twin and reached your 100th birthday?! Wouldn't that be a milestone in life for the both of you? One thing I enjoyed was reading about how they have reached a huge accomplishment that many people can't!

What are you thoughts on this article? And please do leave a comment below...
Thank you for viewing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment