Tuesday 23 May 2017

๐ŸŽต Karaoke Friday - TPS Seniors ๐ŸŽต

Image result for karaoke friday

IALT: blog about how Akanesi & myself, completed working on a poster based on a lunchtime activity held by some of the student councilors every Friday lunchtime. 

Today, Akanesi and myself were working on a poster for "Karaoke Friday". If you had read some of my earlier blog posts in the week you will find that every lunchtime starting from this week their is always a lunch time activity open for some all senior or some all junior activities. Here are a set of the days and what we will be doing, along with the location...

  • Monday - Zumba Monday (Juniors) - Hall
  • Tuesday - Dance Class (Seniors & Juniors) - Room 10
  • Wednesday - Zumba Wednesday (Seniors) - Hall
  • Thursday - Dance Class (Seniors & Juniors) - Room 10
  • Friday - Karaoke Friday (Seniors) - Hall
As you can see there are some lunchtime activities, for the seniors alone, or the juniors alone, or even them together. The reason for that is because we don't want to bring junior along to a class or activity that will challenge the too much. Also because it may be suitable for the age groups we allow.

I will be hosting Zumba Monday, & also Karaoke Friday. I came up with the idea of Karaoke Friday when I decided that people are too afraid to sing, or express their love for singing therefore this is an activity where they can show who they really are and step out of their comfort zone! 


I look forward to seeing what I can do help others become more confident as they progress, more and more with this lunchtime activity.

Please leave a comment below, with feedback and feedforward and suggestions on how you think I can improve more and more with my blogging.

Thanks for viewing.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment