Thursday 18 May 2017

🍩Technology - Blueberry Muffin Reflection 🍩

WALT: reflect on how we made Blueberry Muffins at Technology.

Today was our last cooking session before shifting to Hard Materials, to Mr.Grundy. So all year 7 and 8 students created or made the same thing which was... "Blueberry Muffins". As we made this it was sad because when you look back on the healthy, yummy and delicious meals and think about no more eating on Thursday morning it breaks my heart.. but then again as we think about the more things and opportunities we can learn and take it opens you up to want to explore more of the world. It felt like fast lesson but in the lesson I've learnt a lot for example.. How to make
  • Oreo Shake
  • Cinnamon Muffin
  • Fruit Salad
And many more important dishes I can make at home. I worked with Curty's for our last cooking lesson and it was fun because in the long run I've learnt a lot, like for example how to properly wash and dry dishes how to mix using different cooking materials... and many important things.

My Blueberry Muffin...


Something I enjoyed about this lesson was that I've learnt a lot and I have now learnt how not only I do things in, out and around the kitchen but also how other people do things!

Something I want to work on next time is thinking about how I can do things differently by getting feedback, from my peers, classmates, teacher, teach aides, and also MY BLOG AUDIENCE.!!!

Please leave a comment with a piece of your advice, suggestions, and feedback on how you think I can improve on next time!

Many Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment