Thursday 25 May 2017

๐ŸŽ€ First Zumba Monday Session ๐ŸŽ€

IALT: reflect and share with my blog audience how our first Zumba Monday session went

On Monday, the beginning of this week it was the first Zumba Monday session we had not only for the term but also for the year of 2017!!! We had a little trouble and difficulty setting up. I think the main reason why there were troubles and confusion everywhere was because there was no teacher, to help and supervise us getting everything ready, not only that but it was out first setting up and we didn't even get to practice.. therefore there was an delay before starting but us Student Leaders were able to work through and solve our problems alone!

At first we only started out with a little bit of junior kids, but as the music played and more smiles and moving children were doing the more it made other juniors join in and participate. I thought it was going to be hard but then I was able to adapt myself into the moving part of me and as I got there I was able to help other kids getting into it more. Some kids were too shy to come along and show who they are which was understanding and appropriate! I was doing my best to help kids feel more involved and active. 

As I looked at the crowd the numbers began going up, but then it got a little boring even for me, but I still kept my growth mindset. Instead of just giving up and letting them leave I was doing my best to keep a growth and open mindset therefore I decided to switch songs, and "zumba" my way up to those leaving towards the door bringing them back onto the dance floor.

Image result for zumba clipart

The time went by so fast the bell had rang. I could tell by the excitement and exhaustion on the young one's faces they enjoyed there session! In order to end things off with a smile I decided to ask them who would consider coming back and surprisingly all there hands went up! Which then was evidence t me with the delays and long waits it still turned out to be a good lesson! I can't wait for next Monday's next Zumba lesson.

What are your thoughts on this blogpost?

Please leave a comment below.... :)
Thank you for viewing......!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment