Wednesday 23 August 2017

๐ŸŽฅ Hobby Interview ๐ŸŽฅ

Image result for interviewing

IALT: interview other teachers about my questions/wonderings!

Before this blog post.. I blogged and shared with my blog audience about my questions/wonderings on hobbies. I also shared what my next steps in my learning was! So I decied to put those next steps into action!

I interviewed 2 different teachers from the senior classes. I interviewed Miss Ashley, and Miss Morrison. I asked them questions such as..

  • Did you ever turn your hobby into a career?
  • Was teaching ever a hobby?
  • How does being a teacher relate to your hobby?
And many more. In order to support this text with evidence I took pictures of our conversation or interview. The images or photos taken will be shown below as evidence of my learning!

The interview in action...

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

      IMG_0475.JPG

What I enjoyed the most? Well I found their answers interesting. From Miss Ashley, she told me that if she was to choose to do something other than teaching it would have to be dancing. She attended a dancing school, but as she grew older her dreams of dancing began to fade. But yet she still has enough confidence and belief in herself to one day wish she would become the dancer she wants to be.

While on the other hand Miss Morrison explained her reasons of becoming a teacher. She loves to be creative and also loves to be around people. She said that she loves to share her gift of creativity and be around people so she thought about teaching!

How could or have you turned your hobby into your career?

Please leave a comment down below!

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment