Wednesday 23 August 2017

๐Ÿณ️ Exploring Hobbies Around The World ๐Ÿณ️


IALT: explore and share different unusual hobbies around the world.

As a part of completing my Manaiakalani Ambassador Presentation, one of my tasks were to explore and investigate new and different hobbies around the world.

I wanted to think, and find hobbies outside the box. Forget about Swimming, Singing, Collecting and all the basic... I wanted to do something new and think fresh. So I investigated and began to think deeper and deeper.

I created a DLO of very unusual hobbies that stood out to me. I found some of the hobbies I found very unfamiliar, and very weird. The main reason for this was probably because I wasn't use to hearing those types of hobbies.

As I created this DLO, I was to able to find hobbies from countries I have never thought about. I have also been able to gain and develop more in relation to hobbies around the world.

Image result for world

What I want to work next time on? Well it's simple.. I want to go in deeper with this learning topic. Now that I have gathered the information on the hobbies and where it originates from.. I want to see how many people know about these hobbies, Their perspectives, personally and educationally.

What is your opinion on this?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view. Also please do ensure your comment has relation to my learning, and also includes feedback and feedforward.

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment