Wednesday 30 November 2016

😁Friday Camp Reflection😁 #Raglan

This is my last camp reflection from the time we've been at camp. This reflection will explain how I think I showed TEAM at camp.. and also my overall highlight of my camp journey. Friday was a very sad day.. knowing that was the day we had to pack up.. and clean ready to head back home! This reflection should be about.. TEAM which was our 2016 cam vision, and it should also be about the night experience we went through based on the camp fire.

Image result for campfire

My Friday Reflection:

Overall my camp journey highlight had to be the campfire.The reason for this is because everyone cam as one and all the students sang, and ate their marshmallows in silent happiness. Also because this was an activity where we get to know our peers better, and bond more with one another. As I looked around while sitting, with my friends I could hear laughter, and see smiles. What other beautiful combinations could their be. It seemed like everyone was participating ads one. And they were also trying to get to know one another better, as a group. I realised that night, that the journey of camp raglan, has helped me discover more in life, and with people. The songs sang, were quite entertaining for the teachers. Throughout camp I've showed team by participating and contributing in all team activities, and also by bonding with my team mates, by encouraging them to join in.

Image result for teamwork

Well, thats it we've now come to a end.. which I find very sad! I had an amazing heap of fun during the camp Raglan with my peers, and I do look forward to the journey of life ahead of myself.

Thank you for viewing, and please leave a comment below.. on what you think I need to improve on related to my blogging skills!

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment