Thursday 1 December 2016

🤗Technology RETURN🤗

I am learning to reflect on Technology
😊"TECHNOLOGY RETURN"😏
Image result for tamaki college logo
After being away from Technology for 2 weeks, due to sports day.. and also to camp we've all made a phenomenal return to Technology! And back to work at Tamaki College we go!! Being away from Technology has helped me lose focus.. which isn't something to always be proud of.. like in this case! So to help myself gain my focus I basically just retraced what I did to find, where I am. Re-tracing my steps has helped me remember where I am at.. for example I can now... finish of where I lefted off before leaving for my 2 week educational holiday. I am still in the process of filing, slowly on my way to the sandpaper process. Basically with filing... you get given your Pewter Casting.. and you basically file it straight. So you get many different files.. Below will be  video provided with all the tools and also with the process of making the pewter creation. This video will also be showing you how Tamaki College creates, and makes the pewter creation. This video firstly helped myself to realise, and also to learn what the names of the tools we would be using, and also to memorize the steps in the process of making this "Pewter Casting". The creation for my "Pewter Casting", I choose to create a cross. This cross will represent several things.. The love I have for god, The respect I have for god, and also the dedication and time, I put into god. The main reason behind me crossing to create a cross for myself was because I wanted to show everyone God is a huge important part of life, and also without him life wouldn't be the same. 
Image result for tamaki college logo
Overall after being away for 2 whole weeks.. Coming back to get back to work was a quite a bit of work. Mainly because we've been away for a bit of time, and missed a lot in the time of us leaving. The most enjoying part I found while being at Technology, at Tamaki College today was being able to remember, where I left.. and also being able to come back and be able to have the ability to focus on my "Pewter Casting".
Image result for pewter casting
Here is the video that was firstly provided at the beginning of sessions we were having with Mr.Grundy which was the "Hard Materials" class. During the making, and watching of this video will be showing you.. the names of the tools and steps you need to follow in order to create the "Pewter Casting".. well the way of Mr.Grundy.. at Tamaki Colleges way.

Above this text, you will find a image. The image provided above is basically a image, of the tools we use to help file our "Pewter Castings" straight. For example these specific tools, is what I'm in the process of using to help straighten up my "Pewter Casting".

Thank you for viewing, and for also reading my Technology Reflection. Hopefully you've enjoyed reading this.. and this has entertained you heaps! If you have any suggestions feedback, or comments on your mind related to my blogspot based on my Technology Reflection.. please feel free to leave them down below..

😊*Many Thanks*😅

0 comments:

Post a Comment