Friday 2 December 2016

😆My Camp Raglan Acrostic Poem😆

I am learning to write a Camp Raglan Acrostic Poem

This is my Camp Raglan Acrostic Poem. This words in this represent the words and feelings, even emotions that I could feel while experiencing camp. By creating this Acrostic Poem, it has helped me think about, What I was feeling and doing, related to the Camo Raglan experince some of the year 7/8 students attended.

Image result for camp raglan

C- Cooking by the Fire
A- Annoying songs being sang
M- My Marshmallows roasting
P- Packing my clothes for camp

R- Resting for the next day
A- Already for another adventure
G- Getting Up, & Getting Ready
L- Leaving for another experince
A- All the teamwork and the courage
N- No putting each other down!

Image result for camp raglan

This is my acrostic poem based on camp, this poem expressed the camp fire experince.. and also it experienced how each day I was ready for another adventure, and also how the courage and surrport was their for one another. As I wrote this poem.. I thought about the type of emotions, feelings and also the different experiences I had.. to try and help myself complete the task which was given.. which was to create a Acrostic Poem.. With the 2 words.. "Camp Raglan".

Please leave a comment below, and thank you for viewing.. and if you have any feedback related or based towards my Camo Raglan Acrostic poem.. please leave a comment below.

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment