Friday 2 December 2016

😂A-Z Camp Vocabulary😂

I am learning to think of words (A-Z) related to my 2016 Camp Raglan Experience
My A-Z Camp Vocabulary

What I will be talking about is the 3rd task, that was given in our Camp Booklets. This A-Z Camp Vocabulary is basically just myself listing words from A-Z that basically relate to camp while being at Camp Raglan. Below you will find, that I will have listed the words I, had thought of A-Z of course, while being at Camp Raglan....

Air Rifles, Achievements
Bonfire, Bonding
Confident Course, Challenges
Dishes, Dinner
Exercise, Energy
Flying Fox, Flash Light
Gym, Guitar
High Rope, Hammock
Influences, Insects
Jam, Juice
Kids, Knowledge
Low Ropes, Lunch
Morning Tea, Marshmallows
Nice, Night
Outdoors, Overnight
Pranks, Pens/Pencils
Questions, Quiet
Reflections, Rhythm
Singing, Songs
Team, Time
Unique, Unstoppable
Values, Vacuum, Victory
Workout, Watching, Water, Weather,
X-ray
Yelling, Yawning
Zone

I hope my all my A-Z vocabulary relate to my camp experince. If you have any other camp related words, you think I could've used while completing this task please leave a comment below.. and Thank you for viewing.

*Many Thanks*




0 comments:

Post a Comment