Thursday 10 November 2016

🙄Donald Trump🤔

Hmm? What are my thoughts on Donald Trump?
My thoughts on Donald Trump is mainly positive. Knowing that he had won the election to Hillary Clinton.. was a huge surprise to many people! I believe because most people, saw the negative side of Donald Trump, it made them think that he was a bad person, without giving him a chance to prove himself worthy enough to show his positive side of himself. Everyone deserves a second chance, and if you were in the position of Donald Trump, and some people ere hating on you based on what they've heard or seen on the news.. it wouldn't be a pleasant feeling. Knowing that he had won the presidential election... brang relief to myself honestly. I believe that Donald Trump will help America, become a better place! Knowing that he wants to deport everyone living in America that isn't originally from America back to their original country... I do believe what he's doing is for the better of the people.. who are living in America! The reason I think he is doing this for the better is because, his duty as the American President is to watch, and care for the Americans living in America not other nationalities living in America. When I came around discussing with people, Why they would want Hillary Clinton to be president, the main thing that mainly stood out to me was that because, it would've made history! Right that second it then occurred to me.. it isn't about the history of the types of genders of presidents there are.. it's about the better they can do for the country they lead! 
Would want a president like Donald Trump or not?

Thank you for viewing, and please leave a comment below to help myself improve more on my work.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment