Monday 7 November 2016

🔐Maths Reflection🔐

My Maths Reflection
(What did I learn?, and What did we talk about?
Image result for maths
Today for Maths, we learnt all about the understanding we have towards the word "Perimetre. Also the meaning of the specific word. The understandings and meaning, from perspective based on this word is, that a Perimeter, is a object that has a specific amount of sides, and the inches, or centimetres, or metres, we put together all the sides together. For example, let's say we were working with a square. Because it's a square obviously it has 4 sides. On each side it is 5 centimetres long. To get to the perimetre of the shape, you have to add the amount of numbers on each side together, to get 1 number. And so because were working with the square.. and it has 4 sides, and on each side it is 5 centimetres long, it's basically asking me to multiply 5 by 4. Because I've decided to multiply 5 by 4, I will end up with the total answer of 20... and then you will then have the Perimetre of the shape which is 20 centimetres.

Image result for maths

If any questions related to this blog post, comes to mind please comment below.. to get feedback from my perspective. Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment