Wednesday 16 November 2016

😃Tongan Poem😃

WALT: explain what things we are proud of based on the Tongan Culture.

This is my Tongan Poem. It explain how much pride, and love I had for my country, and culture. This task was to answer the question "What are you proud of about your culture". This poem explains how me and my partner Amelia, like to express and talk about our culture. The main 2 things that we will be talking about is based on, the Traditional Tongan Food, and also the Traditional Tongan Clothing.

My Tongan Poem:

My tongan pride, I will not to hide,
We stand by each other as family, till we the day we die.

Traditional clothing is what we wear,
To honour the tongans with no fear.

A ta’ovala is what we wear, To funerals and birthdays,
Remember if you have one you don’t wear it always.

The Tongan flag, stands higher than the rest,
cause everyone knows tongans are truly the best.

Tongan blood flowing hot and true,
So step aside and let all the tongans through.

Sadly everyone dies, but if you're a tongan
You die with the Tongan pride.

In the Tongan culture Otai is a traditional drink,
Just drink and don’t think!

Please leave a comment below, and talk about how much you like your culture, or what you like about your culture. Please leave a comment below, and Thank you for viewing.

*Many Thanks*





0 comments:

Post a Comment