Wednesday 30 November 2016

😁Tuesday Camp Reflection😁 #Raglan

Here is my Camp Reflection, that was done on Tuesday which was our first day of being at camp. This reflection was done in our camp booklets, due to no access of digital, gadgets and devices. Keep reading to find out what I wrote.. for my camp reflection at Raglan.

Image result for gadgets and devices

My Camp Reflection:

Today at camp Raglan, I've learnt to never give up, and also that nothing is impossible. When we reached our first destination, I was overwhelmed seeing all the sites, and exploring the camp.I think I should TEAM as everyone was enjoying the gym, and how heaps of people encouraged one another and also when everyone, was helping to fit in with their cabins, to also make everyone feel welcome. Today I showed team, by participating in almost every event, and activities that were given today. I need to work on, getting others to believe in themselves and to join in next time. Also the lunch and dessert was very delightful. The meals that were being served.. and feed to us what pretty much speechless as we chewed in our mouth. I look forward to all the delicious food, and the fun activities later on while the time being here. Overall after today it was a blessing upon all of us from seeing our cabins and welcoming each other. I couldn't wish for anything better than bonding and creating stronger friendships/relationships with my peers, and one another. Overall my highlight of today was getting to see our cabins.. and my lowlight was having to end our day!

Image result for camp raglan

Please leave a comment below.. and Thank you for viewing!
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment