Monday 7 November 2016

๐Ÿ˜‡My Weekend ๐Ÿ˜

My Weekend
I am learning to reflect on my weekend!
Image result for cross
My weekend was all about, fireworks, and god. On Saturday.. during the day we as children, gathered as one together, as my parents and the oldest sibling goes to a close friends, funeral. Then during about the evening to, night time.. we were set and ready for FIREWORKS! Lastly, on Sunday we were all ready to celebrate God's day, by going to church singing songs, and praying to him! This sunday was a 1st Sunday, When first Sundays come upon us it means, it's means we get to stand and explain.. the problems we have individually, and the things he can help us with. As we stand the rest of the church will sing traditional tongans songs. We also baptised, a child, that was brought into our church! After celebrating everything as we walked out... Special food, and gifts were brang in to give to the younger children from our church. We were given these treats from the child's who was baptised family. Overall my weekend was extremely exciting and full of joy! 
Image result for cross
Please leave a comment, below.. and thank you for viewing.
*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment