Wednesday 2 November 2016

Bithday Poetry

I am learning to create a poetry about birthday(s).

Today I've created a poem based on birthdays. I was given the opportunity to pick to write about any celebration I could write about basically, but the reason I picked to write about Birthday's because those were the one thing in my life that I looked forward to, and that I also enjoyed every year the day came by! The poem talks about, what you do.. and what you get on birthdays. It mainly explains, the experiences I go through when I have my birthday, and what happens to me!

My Poem:

Celebration Poetry
Birthday(s)

Birthday are a special time,
As you might already know,
It’s celebrating you,
And it shows how much you’ve grown.

Set new goals,
Achieve new things,
Nothing can stop you,
From growing your wings.

Blow your candles,
Make a wish,
Wish for anything,
Even a fish.

Open your gifts,
See what you’ve got,
And thank others,
For what they’ve bought.


Thank you!

If you have a celebration you would like to share feel free to comment, about your celebration, and also feedback based on my "Birthday Poem" to help myself improve more.

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment