Friday 14 April 2017

Songwriting - Reflection

IALT: reflect and share with yous the new things we did in this lesson.

Image result for songwritingHmm? New Comer! By that I mean another one of a new student had entered the songwriting tribe. Which doesn't only add more knowledge to others, but also more new, and fresh idea's this person can offer. To make this a little more fun guess who it is? She is a year 7 female, on the student council team, and she is also Akanesi! Just jokes... Akanesi is the newcomer, and she has been a huge participant in what we are working on! Anyways, what we are learning about is creating a song. The song we are creating and working on is the song "That's what I like", by "Bruno Mars", we're just changing most of words so it can match what we want the song to be about! Which is Healthy Eating. 

Where we are in writing this song is we are in the process of nearly completing this song, and once it finished I will be providing for it to be viewed by yourself & all those blog viewers, and blog audiences out there!

Image result for songwriting

What I like about this group is that we all work collaboratively, and we all talk the truth when it comes to music, singing, and also songwriting!

I think the most part of this I am struggling with in this lesson is all the words and the syllables in them! Which I am looking for help on? Any suggestions?

If yes please do leave a comment below, to not help me out, but also for me to get back to you in saying how your advice worked!

Anyways thanks for the view! & Many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment