Tuesday 4 April 2017

๐Ÿš€ Choosing Our Rocket ๐Ÿš€

IALT: reflect on the rocket we choose, and also why and how we will be using and presenting this in my Ambassador presentation...

In order for us to help us design a new Inquiry Model, for my presentation we got my classroom (Room 9) to help out. Everyone in the class would have to design a different rocket, and at the end of the day Miss Aireen, and myself would have to choose at least 1 rocket to showcase on my presentation! Everyone had to have the saying " Fit to fly from day to night, at TPS we learn it right" in their rocket, and also the FIT (Fuel Up, Ignite, & Take Off), apart of the rocket! With the saying "How much fuel you put in determines on how fair it goes"... the rest of the rocket was yours to make yours. At the end of the day we ended up choosing AKANESI'S rocket! Her rocket was reliable, and was a very creative design!

Akanesi's Rocket:


With this on the slide all I say or talk about is how this is our Inquiry Model! Also I also talk about how I learn using the rocket, and what the rocket can help improve on!

Here are some of the rockets that were sent in...



I found all these rockets very creative and a great influence! I also think we can improve more and more on doing and completing things as class, in order to help one another  complete all sorts of different tasks!

Please leave a comment below... and leave some helpful feedback, feedforward or personal suggestions on how you think I can improve next time!

Many Thanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment