Thursday 6 April 2017

๐Ÿ—Chinese Fried Chicken ๐Ÿ—

TECHNOLOGY!!!


WALT: reflect on what we made at Technology at "Tamaki College".

Today, for Technology I was paired with Siale! Myself and Siale are both Year 8 students currently attending Tamaki Primary School. Siale & Myself made Chinese fried chicken! This week all the cooking equipment we needed was at least one...
  • Frying Pan
  • Tongs
  • Plate
  • Knife
We firstly had to warm up the Frying Pan, on one of the elements on the stove. We also then had to drizzle Pure Canola Oil, around and in the pan! 

Our next step was  to mix the chicken with Sweet Chilly Sauce, Sesame Seeds and also Soy, Honey & Garlic Marinade! 

After mixing the chicken, we would then place the chicken in the pan using the tongs to twist it from left to right, and down to up!

Once the chicken was cooked we would use a knife to cut 1 chicken on the Frying Pan, to check if the inside of the chicken is properly ready!

Then SERVING TIME!!



I really enjoyed working with Siale, because not only was able to develop new skills from the way he serves, cleans and cooks but also developing how he's able to follow the step by step method, using all the ingredients to help him out!

A challenge I found working with him was that we both did things differently! Which wasn't surprising because we all are different and unique in our own way! 

Siale was a very helpful buddy I was able to turn to when stuck, and needed help! I also found that he was very helpful to do all the hard things for example holding the Frying Pan, when the Canola Cooking Oil was popping up! I also thought Siale was very helpful, when instead of doing things for me and not letting me learn for myself he choose to teach me what and how to do something when I needed to be taught, told, or needed extra help!

Please leave a comment below, with feedback on how you think I can improve, or what you think I've improved on... Also please leave blogging, cooking, and helpful reflection suggestions and feedback for me to use and folow for next time!

Many Thanks...


0 comments:

Post a Comment