Thursday 20 October 2016

Technology Reflection

WALT: reflect on our Technology lesson

!TECHNOLOGY REFLECTION!

Today for Technology I was with Mr.Grundy! The class Mr.Grundy takes is "Hard Materials". I was able to complete the choice of making my final design, and also trace it on to the wooden square given. Mr.Grundy was a great help towards our class.. He showed us the safety of using the tools to create, our pewter necklaces. He set very STRICT rules on how many people, should be at different stations, and where we should be up to with our designs. I have to cut out my wooden square, and from their Mr.Grundy will then fill it up with the metal! He melts the metal, and then inserted it in the gap that is made while cutting the wood. With the document that was sent, there was a video that came along with it, which was basically showing.. how Mr.Grundy and another person creates the pewter necklace. Click below to view the video!


Image result for tamaki college

Thank you for viewing, and for your time. Please leave a comment, suggestion, or feedback behind to help myself improve more on my blogging skills, and also my learning!

*Many Thanks*


0 comments:

Post a Comment