Thursday 13 October 2016

Technology Reflection

"Technology Reflection"

WALT: reflect on Technology...!!
Today for Technology I was in Mr Grundy's Class, which was "Hard Materials"! We had to finish off the Google Document Sent, which we had to complete in order to take our project home, once finished! Today I was able to decide on my "Final Design", I am now focused on making a Cross!
Image result for pewter necklaces cross

The reason for me deciding on this creation, is to express the love I have towards God, and also the commitment I put in, towards going to Church! I hope and wish to finish this "Pewter Necklace", before the lessons with "Mr Grundy" (Hard Materials Teacher) ends. 

Thank you for viewing, and if you have any feedback towards my learning, please leave a comment below!
...Many Thanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment