Monday 10 October 2016

Bowling Centre - Poem

WALT: create a poem about one thing we did while in the holidays.
Today I decided to write about the Bowling Experience I went through while the holidays were on.
It's a poem that explains what happened, how I felt, Who I met, and the other wild things that happened!
While I was getting ready to BOWL, I also had some bonding family time with my 3 sisters.. Ma'asi, Sophia, and Sydney!
My POEM!

Bowling Centre
!POEM!
Walking into the “Bowling Centre”... BOOM the lights darken, and their stands the huge “Instructor” speaking to me!..
“What’s the big deal anyway”?
I ask to myself!
Then  after while.. BANG.. The ball ready to be fired at the target.
The crowd stares as if a wild show is, about to begin.
Then 3,2,1 the ball moves with intense speed..
I then think to myself,
“The Big Bowling Ball, Busting Brilliantly”.
I stand with nerves shaking, and..! Then “CRASH”, all 10 of the bowling pins,
are knocked down!!!!
I feel relieved, and I then wondered..
“The experiences of the Bowling Ball, had to be a lot of fun”!!!
At the end of the game..
I walk toward the Arcade Games,
and the thought appears in my head..
“Intimidating Instructor,
Is Inspiringly Inspirational”!
The thought of me,
aiming the bowling ball towards the bowling pins,
was as if I was imagining
“A dragon, breathing fire towards MY enemy (Bowling Pins),
but as I leave I leave thankfully, and I leave with a relieved smile!


Image result for new market bowling centreImage result for bowling centre

Please leave a comment below.. and Thank you for viewing!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way I used, Figurative Language, but Next time I need to work on putting them into paragraph and making it clear, which parts its about like for example, putting how it felt in one paragraph, and how it smelt, and also what it looked like!

Post a Comment