Wednesday 7 September 2016

Swimming Lesson

I am learning to reflect on my Swimming Lesson!

Today (Wednesday 7th September 2016) Room 10 had our 2nd Swimming Lesson! 17 Students attended today's Swimming Lesson.. which is big progress from Monday's lesson which only 14 students attended.. (4 girls, 10 boys). We had the same 2 instructors, Roi (My Swimming Instructor) and Vanessa (All Boys Swimming Instructor).

My Swimming Group.....

  • Losana (Myself)
  • Amelia
  • Jennifer
  • Petra
  • Dupri
  • Lj
  • Joe
  • Rosemary
  • Ajani
We practised with the boards..

BOARDS:

Image result for swimming boards

We had to put the Swimming Boards on our knees, while our bodies are facing the ceiling, and kicking with straight legs, and pointy toes! And we also practice the imaged below exactly like that but our bodies/faces were facing the ceiling.
 
Image result for swimming positions

Today's swimming lesson went absolutely amazing, but I don't think I would be able to attend tomorrow (Thursday 8th September 2016) because I feel as if I'm beginning to catch a cold!

Please leave a comment below, to help me with my blogging skills.

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment