Monday 5 September 2016

Today's Swimming Reflection

I am learning to reflect on my swimming lesson.

For the next 2 weeks, every class in the Tamaki Primary School, will have the opportunity each day to have Swimming Lessons, at the Panmure YMCA Pools. At 1.00pm today my class (Room 10) as up for swimming, as we got there we were put into groups and we had meet our swimming instructors. The swimming instructor we had was, a KIND lady named Roi! We showed our Free Style to her, and also our Backstroke! Then once that was completed she would give us tips on what we need to work on better! It was really interesting, because the tips she had given me helped me very much to improve more, on my swimming!

Here are some images of our swimming lesson....











Thank you

Please leave a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment