Wednesday 21 September 2016

Water Safety - By Amelia & Losana

WALT: share the knowledge we have about "Water Safety"
This presentation, talks about the Questions.. Myself and Amelia created! The questions also comes along with Answers. Images will be shown as you scroll through the slides! Lastly, the last slide that you will find will be the image, of the POSTER we created together as a team.

Throughout working on this "Inquiry" Assignment I've realised.. Myself and Amelia had observed a stronger connection, and friendship towards each other!

I hope the presentation you will go through, you will find very interesting!




Thank you for viewing, and I hope you've found this not only interesting but very enjoyable!
Please leave a comment below... that you think would help me improve more on both my learning, and blogging skills!
*Many Thanks*


0 comments:

Post a Comment