Monday 27 November 2017

Kiwisport - Reflection

IALT: talk about what I learnt during Kiwisport.

With Kiwisport today it was all about Long Jump. We started off with a new  warm-up game. We were divided into 4 teams, and each team has their own corner. The aim of the game would be 2 teams would compete against each other... and we would hop on each 'DOT' before meeting someone and playing 'paper, scissors, rock' to see who is eliminated from the game, and the player moving onto the next round.

Image result for long jump

What I liked about this warm up, was people were being competitive, but at the same sensible. No one was hurt, and everyone had a good time. 

If I were to re-do this warm up game, personally I would participate more... and enjoy the game for itself.

With practicing the Long Jump activity. We started off jumping individually with stand long jumps, of with our hands behind our backs... basically anything Coach Allan told us to do. Anyways, with the next activity in relation to the Long Jump activity we would find a group of 4 or 5 people, to start off the group competitions.I was put with..

  • Ana
  • Falakiko
  • Sene
That was our group of 4. What we had to was jump of eachothers last landing... and with using a 'dot' we would mark our landings. In the end we would review the winning team and give them victory.

Image result for long jump set up

Next time what I wish to achieve in the future is for me to participate and involve others. I also wish to strengthen my skill in jumping further.

My highlight of today's Kiwisport was actually giving a majority of the activities a go!

What are your thoughts?

Please leave a comment down below!

Muchly Appreciated,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more sciglobalreview

Anonymous said...

What a great post and information. These tips and idea you shared is really great....Keep sharing more beproductreviews

Unknown said...

Very nice article, thanks for more information. exoticreviewworld

Unknown said...

Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us read more

Anonymous said...

I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog harmonyreviewzone

Post a Comment