Tuesday 30 August 2016

Todays Day??!!

I am learning to reflect on my day

Today's Day...??!!

Today Room 10 had a reliever today, her name was Miss Hodge... because our Teacher (Miss Aireen) was absent.

Today in the first block (Morning Block) we had to complete the following reading tasks provided to us on the Document shared, by Miss Aireen. 

Once we had finished our reading tasks provided we then had to complete our Writing task, which was to complete the following Document, which was to write a piece of detailed persuasive text, and to also to state your reasons, and opinions against the statement given, which was "It is wrong to fight". Which I have provided on the blog for my blog audience to read, and to also leave comments on.. 

After our first interval we came into class and read about an article online. I read about an article on the website New Zealand Herald if you would like to read the article below this text should be an link to the following article I had read.


After that we had to complete the Math's task given for each group.. As we we completed the Maths Task.. we also had to record the answers and strategies used to solve the problems given.

After our last interval, we had to Self Manage ourselves. We technically had to complete any work that hadn't been completed last week, and this week...

As the day was about to end with 30 minutes remaining, our school Rugby Team (Year 7 & 8) from Room 10, had the opportunity to play, and practice again, their rugby training for the upcoming tournament!

Thank you for reading, I've decided now to reflect on my day, for the time being because as for writing goals, one of them were to help myself improve more on giving detailed information, by writing about my day!

Please leave a comment below!

Many Thanks,


0 comments:

Post a Comment