Thursday 10 March 2016

TECHNOLOGY at Tamaki College!!

TECHNOLOGY at Tamaki College

WALT: explain and reflect on Technology

As we jumped off the bus getting in our 3 groups, we were taken away from our Technology teachers, to our classes.

In my group we learn about 3D, and also 2D shapes.

For our class we are slowly, in the progress of creating a type, of object ... (Necklace, Bracelet...) for anyone, that we choose in the earlier lessons.

One thing I love about Technology at T.C (Tamaki College) is that their are many cool opportunities that we can join in.

Here is my own Technology reflection that I was told to complete as soon as we got into our classrooms (At T.P.S).


Please leave some comments and feedback, also feedforward to help me improve my next blog post...

0 comments:

Post a Comment