Friday 15 April 2016

The Outline of a Person!

WALT: explain and reflect, on the activity we've completed.. also showing and explaining what makes yourself, and a confident person!
This is a Google Drawing an Outline of a person, this explains what a confident person is...
Outside of the Outline of a person, it shows 5 five words... those 5 words show what a confident person makes......
Inside the Outline of a person.. that explains what makes me a CONFIDENT...

Explaining my 4 words.. My reflection:

  • Pride
  • Fearless
  • Honesty
  • Supportive
Pride means:
Having pride, and not being afraid to show yourself... to others, also having confidence in yourself!
Fearless means:
Not being afraid of things you were afraid of in the past... also believing in yourself to get over your fears.
Honesty means:
Telling the truth... and not being afraid to speak the truth!
Supportive means:
Encouraging others.. to become a better person and follow the right path in LIFE!

Overall Reflection:
During completing this task.. I've learnt that the inside of a person.. is a HUGE difference to the outside of a person! Heaps of people.. may think there is no difference but in my mind there isn't really a huge difference to each of them. I've thought deeply about, what makes myself a confident person... and this is what I believe in, makes myself a confident person!

Thank you and please leave a comment below.. to help myself improve on my blogging skills, for NEXT TERM!



0 comments:

Post a Comment